Skip to content
Blue Scorcher Bakery and Cafe
- Introductions – 5 min
- Announcements – 5
- Leadership of CREATE – 10
- Fossil Fuel Updates (in order of proximity) – 25
- Kalama Methanol – comment period expected soon
- Port Westward – Waterside/Next Energy proposal for new biorefinery/LPG project
- Rezoning Farmland at Port Westward – LUBA Hearing moved to 11/1/18
- Tar Sands export on Columbia River – Happening in Portland, at odds with Astoria Oil Train Resolution
- Tacoma LNG – Hearing on 10/30 with the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency
- Jordan Cove LNG – EFSC Hearing canceled in Coos Bay
- Forestry Updates – 10
- Astoria Plastic Bag Ban – http://www.dailyastorian.com/Local_News/20180913/astoria-considers-ban-on-plastic-bags – 10
- Discussion – 40
- What might we do to help get out the vote in November
- We’ve had success saying “no” to fossil fuel projects. How can we also speak out for renewable energy?
- Where and how can we be most effective in defending the estuary and the river?
- What do you want from CREATE?